As a Senior Technician you’ll be responsible for taking on escalated issues from our diverse range of clients and their systems, providing high level support and consultation to our team and client base.
The post holder will work with the Service Delivery Management team to help the team deliver the best results possible and help them grow along the way. The role is continually evolving due to the fast-paced nature of this industry and therefore the candidate will need to thrive in this type of setting.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role or hold, or working towards a degree or masters in an IT related subject.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Self-motivated and takes personal pride in the work they undertake
- Be an honest and trustworthy team player
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
- Able to use own initiative to work independently and to solve problems and find better ways of working
- MCSA or equivalent qualification
- Drive to learn new technologies and take on challenging tasks
- Passion for helping our clients with great quality support
- Full and clean driving licence