You’ll be the first point of contact for our clients, responsible for providing great customer service whilst getting the opportunity to learn and navigate a diverse range of systems.
Whilst no previous experience is necessary, you’ll have a keen interest and desire in emerging technologies and providing support to clients. The post holder will work within the Managed Services team to help them deliver the best results possible. The role is continually evolving due to the fast-paced nature of this industry and to be successful you will need to thrive in this type of setting.
- Passionate about delivering excellent levels of customer service
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to learn new technologies and take on challenging tasks
- Self-motivated and takes personal pride in the work they undertake
- Be an honest and trustworthy team player
- Ability to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
- Able to use own initiative to work independently and to solve problems and find better ways of working
- CompTIA A+ or similar qualification
- Category B driving licence