Businesses today are under pressure to do more with less. It’s all about boosting productivity and efficiency while keeping costs down. And while this is no easy feat, investing in the right tools and using them to their full potential makes realising these goals much more straightforward.
That’s why today, 70% of Fortune 500 companies use Microsoft 365. Access to productivity tools that allow people to do their jobs more efficiently – and from anywhere – helps organisations stay competitive in an increasingly fierce business landscape.
Benefits of Microsoft 365
Microsoft 365 offers access to compelling tools like Word, Exchange, Excel, SharePoint, Teams, Edge, Outlook, OneDrive, and more. These tools are probably familiar to you, but you might not be aware of the specific benefits they offer as part of the cloud-service suite.
- Excellent collaboration tools: Products like Microsoft Teams allow workers to create individual projects, groups, and work streams as needed. Employees can communicate in real time, share ideas, brainstorm, share screens, and access files securely.
- Enhanced productivity: Microsoft 365’s dynamic productivity suite, which includes tools like To Do, Teams, Outlook, OneNote, Forms, and more, enhances productivity in multiple ways. For example, employees can work on the same document quickly and reliably, complete tasks on the go from their mobile devices, and have a high degree of confidence in their apps and files (M365 eliminates the need for duplicate files and supports best-in-class security).
- Access files from anywhere: Remote working skyrocketed during the COVID-19 pandemic, and many companies today have no plans to return to office-only working. A mobile workforce must be able to access files and apps on the go and without hassle.
- Cost-effectiveness: Microsoft 365 is paid for on a per-user basis, which gives you more control and visibility over your spending. Microsoft also has a tool that allows you to determine the economic impact (ROI) of implementing 365.
- Boosted efficiency: Microsoft 365 allows you to streamline your workplace environment, cutting repetitive processes, reducing friction between applications, and eliminating communication pain points. Simply, using the right tools saves time, money, and man-hours.